Yahoo potential buyers only have until April 11 to submit their bid. Along with the proposed amount are details on how the purchase would be financed, conditions or approvals to be met and what important foundation to make by deciding to push through with a deal. Verizon and Time Inc. already shown interest to acquire Yahoo’s core business the past few months.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms