Labor leaders said after the election they’d give him a chance to deliver on his pro-worker agenda. But the ceasefire appears over.
ICC Prosecutors says US Forces May Have Committed War Crimes
Turkish government officials acknowledged that the influx of Syrian refugees to the country has contributed in boosting the economy. Turkey’s economic growth has seen an unexpected growth in the third quarter, even as some economic aspects suffered and strained from the flow of migrants.
Palestinian-American entrepreneur Zahi Khouri teamed up with Palestinian investors to build a Coca-Cola manufacturing plant in the Gaza Strip. This new factory would provide direct jobs for 250 people and indirectly support 1,000 local families. This move is one of the first and most significant economic development in Gaza after the end of the war in 2014.
The submarine wreckage was found in 2012, but it took years to properly identify the vessel due to the sea conditions. The vessel was initially thought to be a Dutch submarine missing in 1940 but later confirmed to originate in Germany and went missing in 1915. The seabed scans showed more than 60 wrecks, but this U-boat showed up very unexpectedly.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Spotify to Lay Off 17% of Its Workforce — Here’s What CEO Daniel Ek Has to Say
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It