San Francisco, California-based credit card wallet Coin is currently raising around $15 million in a Series A financing round, according to several sources knowledgeable on the situation.
Goldman Sachs, Nike and Visa shares were added to the Dow Jone Industrial Average replacing Bank of America, Hewlett-Packard Co. and Alcoa Inc.
Visa and MasterCard will ease EMV migration through tech licensing deal.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM