New York, US-based social TV startup Viggle snapped up San Francisco, California-based rival Dijit Media for an undisclosed sum to acquire and incorporate the latter's NextGuide and reminder button features into its own offerings.
New York-based startup Viggle announced its purchase of entertainment news website and social platform Wetpaint for $30 million in a bid to bulk up its social TV business.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (Video) OUKITEL WP5000 Review
- Have Online Casinos Now Usurped Their Land-based Counterparts?
- Enterprise Initiatives that Advance Idea Innovations
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market