Mobile startup Jana has a new influx of cash and an old industry hand as a new adviser. It recently nabbed a $57 million funding from Verizon Ventures for expansion in developing countries.
Massachusetts, US-based Java PaaS (Platform as a Service) firm CloudBees snagged $11.2 million in its third funding round which was led by Verizon Ventures to fuel its revenue growth and global expansion.
Verizon Communications' investment arm provided advertisement firm RUN with US$1.5 million in capital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies
- Italy Formally Withdraws From Belt and Road Agreement With China
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- EU to Delay Tariffs on UK Electric Vehicles for 3 Years, Offers €3 Billion to Boost Battery Manufacturing
- After Blackpink Renews Contract With YG Entertainment, K-Pop Agency Shares Spike 29%
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sued by Ex-CEO Mike Jeffries, Demanding to Cover Legal Fees Related to Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS