Mobile startup Jana has a new influx of cash and an old industry hand as a new adviser. It recently nabbed a $57 million funding from Verizon Ventures for expansion in developing countries.
Massachusetts, US-based Java PaaS (Platform as a Service) firm CloudBees snagged $11.2 million in its third funding round which was led by Verizon Ventures to fuel its revenue growth and global expansion.
Verizon Communications' investment arm provided advertisement firm RUN with US$1.5 million in capital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value