The saga between the ride-hailing company Uber and California appears to come to an end as Uber packs up and moves one state over.
Facebook slow ventures has just reached a $145M fund.
From a remarkable start of $1M in the year 2010, Boldstart ventures has just closed its third fund with $47M.
Seven FDIs were approved by the Indian investment board.
Karan Mehandru was named as Trinity Ventures' general partner.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey