Virginia-based tech startup FoundationDB raised USD17 million in a financing round led by Sutter Hill to be used for the expansion of its reliable database project.
SmartThings received USD12.5 million in a Series A financing round led by Greylock and Highland Capital for its hub that allows smart devices to communicate with each other.
Russian mobile real-time bidding platform AdMoment
Los Angeles-based startup Ninja Metrics raised USD2.8 million today from Tech Coast Angels and Harvard Business School to launch its predictive analytics tool Katana Analytics Engine.
Energy Excelerator, a new startup program in Hawaii, poured USD5 million into 15 innovative firms for the development of clean energy.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- After Blackpink Renews Contract With YG Entertainment, K-Pop Agency Shares Spike 29%
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey
- Trading on Terror? Israel Investigates Claims Some Traders Knew Hamas' Attack Plan and Profited off It
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- Apple's Market Cap Climbs Back Above $3 Trillion for the First Time Since August
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Spotify to Lay Off 17% of Its Workforce — Here’s What CEO Daniel Ek Has to Say
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges