An entrepreneur who made his fortune building a $14 billion tech company is setting up a life science venture capital fund. The Israel-focused fund will target maturing life science startups with a view to helping companies grow into the next Teva ($TEVA) rather than sell up or outlicense their programs.
Indiegogo Launched Year-Long Initiative to Support More Female-Led Campaigns, Supported by Dell, Girls In Tech, and More
Indiegogo launched a year-long initiative to help give more support to female-led campaigns. Inspired by women entrepreneurs, the crowdfunding platform plans to host events and consultations for female-led campaigns, supported by other organizations.
Kuwait telecom major Zain has decided to invest in technology firms that boost the weakening margins following the sluggish subscriber numbers and drop in revenues. As part of its investment strategy to boost margins, Zain will invest in two digital advertising companies. Zain is also focusing on smart city projects, online advertising, and television services.
Jeb Bush in his latest speech and in his article in The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) came down heavily on 'Carried interest' of the corporate big shots while maintaining focus on tax structure. As part of the tax reform plan, his aim to using capital gains tax rate is also raising many eyebrows. Market analysts forecast that the move would pinch Wall Street's wallet significantly.
With California's real estate over saturating fast, Chicago is poised to be next best option among other potential cities to be future Silicon Valley tech hubs.
Germany is set for days of transport chaos after a train drivers' union called a strike from Wednesday over pay and negotiating rights, threatening to disrupt this weekend's celebrations of the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value