Sony Corp is discussing with buyout firm Japan Industrial Partners for a potential sale of its loss-making Vaio personal computer business, a source interviewed by Reuters said.
Sony Corp said the NHK report that it was talking Chinese technology firm Lenovo Group about a joint venture for its Vaio business abroad was not accurate but did say that it was thinking of possibilities for the loss-making unit, Reuters reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay