Greek public sector workers walked off the street in a series of protest against reforms under the international bailout.
The acquisition of Greybull Capital of Tata Steel's UK long product business will save thousands of jobs and was accepted by the steelworkers after two years of uncertainty.
The United Steelworkers union and oil companies have reached a tentative deal to end the largest U.S. refinery strike in 35 years, the labor group and people familiar with the negotiations said on Thursday.
General Motors Co was caught by surprise on Friday by a strike at its Brazilian car factory as workers protested a planned furlough and layoff of hundreds of staff, in the latest labor disruption in the nation's slumping auto industry.
Drivers at a Louisville facility of FedEx Corp's trucking unit voted on Wednesday against union representation, dealing a blow to a concerted effort by the Teamsters to unionize the Memphis-based company.
Philadelphia-area transit workers have voted overwhelmingly to ratify a two-year contract with the local transportation agency, averting a strike that threatened to cripple bus and rail lines and that their union warned would be long and contentious.
The Slovenian beer market may turn sour as the government plans a state fire sale of its assets in a bid to steady its finances and avoid a bailout, Reuters reported.
The Unifor union and GM Co. was able to meet and agree on the new collective bargain agreement.
Anglo American Platinum Limited reveals cost-effective plans.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders