Apple Inc released an update for its OS X simultaneously. The iOS 9.3.2 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod was released for developers, along with watchOS, tvOS and Mac OS X 10.11.5.
Apple Inc. announced on Tuesday that developers will now be able to invite around 2000 users to help beta test the applications for both iOS and newly launched tvOS via its TestFlight evaluation tool.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms