New York-based Avon Products Inc is shifting its headquarters to the UK. It's also in the process of reducing headcount by about 2,500 and investing in technology and innovation to enhance sales volume.
Beating market predictions, industrial production in Japan rose during January 2016. On the other side, retail sales eased 1.1 percent. The mixed situation in the world's third largest economy is signaling ongoing uncertainty about GDP growth rate.
The UK-based department store chain British Home Stores (BHS) has secured a loan from Grovepoint Capital. The latest loan amount is believed to be worth GBP 65 million.
Cascadia Capital, a diversified investment bank serving both private and public growth companies, today announced that Mike Kelley, vice president, has been named a winner of the 5th Annual M&A Advisor 40 UNDER 40 Award in the Deal Maker category.
The big debuts of returnees Hilton Worldwide and Aramark signaled their turnaround from firms that had been controlled by private equity firms to partially-independent companies.
BlackBerry Interim CEO John Chen stressed his experience to be able to turn around the firm.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value