On Wednesday, China revealed its export in December 2015 showed a 2.3% raise from November. Data from China's General Administration of Customs shows the nation's trade surplus, and the report has lifted the market a bit.
Continuing 12-month falling streak, South Korea suffered drop in exports during December 2015 as well. The sluggish Chinese demand and weaker global outlook have impacted South Korea's exports in 2015. The drop in exports surpassed the forecast of economists.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay