The sectors of F&B, Tourism are the most satisfying recently, reports revealed.
The growing Chinese demand is boosting Australia’s food, health, tourism and education sectors. The economy transitions in dragon country from infrastructure investment to consumption-led growth is showing up all over Australia.
In the wake of the Al-Qaeda attack on a beach resort in Ivory Coast, the country’s president has tighten the security measures across the nation. Ivory Coast is striving to improve its economy, especially through foreign investment.
South Africa Tourism Minister Derek Hanekom said in the Meeting Africa 2016 forum that the boost in tourism could benefit the local economy. Tourism has been increasing phenomenally in recent years as the government aims to invest more in the sector.
Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic venture unveiled a new passenger spacecraft on Friday, nearly 16 months after a fatal accident destroyed its sister ship during a test flight over California's Mojave Desert.
Analysts are expecting some sell-off in the stock market today as investors are expected to be cautious after the Paris attack. However, the market seems to be resilient from the attack especially the French market as investors seem to refuse to panic despite the attack.
For over 15 years, Raoul Meno has been fishing the waters off the coastal town of Kribi in southern Cameroon. He has sometimes had to face down storms and high seas to bring home a catch to support his family. But now, he is scared.
Tunisia canceled a new tax on Monday imposed on travelers crossing Libya’s border after the measure triggered rioting, highlighting the problems facing the government as it seeks to bolster shaky state accounts.
Fortress Investment Group (FIG.N) is prioritizing investments in hotels in Japan, a senior executive said on Monday, as the U.S. asset manager seeks to cash in on a government drive to boost tourism ahead of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
Singapore will be counting on its marquee Formula One race to help make up for a 30 percent drop in Chinese tourists this year.
An Indian court sentenced six men to life in prison after raping a Swiss tourist.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay