Internet television startup service Pluto TV has announced that Ken Parks, former content chief of the streaming music service Spotify, is joining the company as executive chairman in October of this year.
Ryan Corporation UK acquired a site in Canary Wharf, a business district in London, for GBP 100 million. The property company owned by Tom Ryan aimed to build a residential building that will tower over the highest building on the site.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders