The Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, the third largest investment sovereign wealth fund in the world, will be investing in the Time Warner Center together with Singapore's state fund GIC Ptd, according to a source interviewed by Bloomberg.
Time Warner Inc is considering selling its New York headquarters and has asked real estate brokers to evaluate the building's value
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms