The Qatar Investment Authority (QIA), the Doha-based sovereign wealth fund of the world's richest nation by per capita income manages over $300 billion, has opened its office in New York and earmarked $35-billion investment over next five years in the US business opportunity.
U.S. stock index futures climbed on Friday after a one-day pullback as investors were reassured by a reform pledge by Greece to its EU creditors that could help avert a cash crunch.
A Dutch arbitration court on Friday ordered American luxury jewelry retailer Tiffany & Co. to pay Swiss watchmaker Swatch Group $449 million in damages over their failed 20-year joint venture.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms