Health insurer WellPoint Inc. on Tuesday announced that it would sell its online contact lens business 1-800 Contacts to private equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners for an undisclosed sum. WellPoint bought 1-800 Contacts for about $900 million.
Sedgwick Claims Management Services, backed by private equity firms Stone Point Capital and Hellman & Friedman, is looking to put up itself for sale in a deal that could value it at more than $2 billion.
US-based party goods retailer Party City Holdings Inc is preparing for a potential initial public offering (IPO) in early 2014, according to anonymous sources familiar with the matter.
TH Lee Partners LP is discharged as a defendant in the case of an 'overarching' conspiracy regarding buyouts and the collusion between private equity firms.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM