Columbus, US-based natural gas compression startup Simple-Fill received an undisclosed amount of technology grant from the Technology Concept Fund, an investment fund backed by Ohio State University.
New York, US-based education solutions provider McGraw-Hill Education purchased Los Angeles, California-based online curriculum tool developer Engrade for an undisclosed amount to meet the increasing demand for digital educational content.
Toronto, Canada-based commercial real estate services firm Avison Young bought Columbus, US-based firm PSB Realty Advisors for an undisclosed amount and opened a new office there.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms