France spearheads the efforts to prevent the destruction of cultural heritage sites by establishing a fund committed for the cause. France has allocated $30 million for the protection of historical sites endangered by militant attacks and wars. Supporters of the initiative plan to establish $100 million.
Alibaba, Baidu, and 23 Other Chinese Tech Companies Pledged to Help Government Fight Online Terrorism
As a response to China’s new anti-terror law, 25 tech companies in the country have signed a pledge to help the government combat online terror activities. Under the law, tech companies are required to decrypt information for Beijing and provide assistance to keep the internet from terror-related contents.
The new regulation is being established initiated by the San Bernardino shooting in California that killed 14 people and left 22 wounded. It has drawn many concern and dismay among European citizens, especially those with the dual nationalities as mentioned. Europe could also reciprocate, restricting American with the same duality to enter Europe.
An Australian man is suing eBay for thousands of dollars after it delisted the 'weed hat' he wore in a TV program. According to Daily Rover, Zaky Mallah, an Australian man has taken action against eBay and dragged it to the courtroom.
New York Governor’s Praiseworthy Effort to Stop Terrorism through ‘See Something, Send Something’ App
In order to strengthen New York's ability to fight with ever-rising terrorism, Gov. Andrew Cuomo has taken strong measures. He has announced two exceptional efforts including latest terrorism preventing 'See Something, Send Something' app to help and put an end to terrorism.
Major banks wary of heavy U.S. penalties will be reluctant to restore ties with Iran even if sanctions are lifted in a possible nuclear deal, bank executives and advisers say, likely denting Iran's ambition to attract foreign investment to revive its crippled economy.
An international financial watchdog said on Friday member states should take action to ward off risks emanating from Iran and North Korea, which it said had failed to tackle money-laundering and financing of terrorism.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value