Philips is seeking to invest in healthcare technology start-ups in India, following other Fortune 500 firms in the world in empowering India's steadily growing start-up economy.
Gobi Partners along with Malaysia Venture Capital has created a $14.5 million investment pool to focus on tech start-ups in the Southeast Asian region.
Square reported a widened loss during the fourth quarter of 2015 as transaction expenses and other related costs burdened its balance sheet. The company reported a 49% increase in quarterly revenue.
Telstra is backing up external venture capital funds to seek investments in Asia. The company is focusing more on technology investment in Asia as it experiences a drop in the viability of internet services and phone calls.
Dallas-based Modo Payments has raised $2 million in a funding round headed by Tim Keith. The company will use the money from funds to widen its payment services buisness.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms