Philips is seeking to invest in healthcare technology start-ups in India, following other Fortune 500 firms in the world in empowering India's steadily growing start-up economy.
Gobi Partners along with Malaysia Venture Capital has created a $14.5 million investment pool to focus on tech start-ups in the Southeast Asian region.
Square reported a widened loss during the fourth quarter of 2015 as transaction expenses and other related costs burdened its balance sheet. The company reported a 49% increase in quarterly revenue.
Telstra is backing up external venture capital funds to seek investments in Asia. The company is focusing more on technology investment in Asia as it experiences a drop in the viability of internet services and phone calls.
Dallas-based Modo Payments has raised $2 million in a funding round headed by Tim Keith. The company will use the money from funds to widen its payment services buisness.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The Hidden Benefits of Gaming for Students
- Sheikh Youssef Al Shelash and Industry Execs on the Future of Saudi’s Hospitality Market
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law