Van Diemen's Land Company has been acquired by the Chinese business man Lu Xianfeng and his company Moon Lake. The country's approval of the dairy farm's sale to a foreign firm was made possible with certain conditions that the Moon Lake needs to comply with, especially with the taxation policies.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia-based conglomerate Sime Darby Bhd, through its subsidiary Haynes Mechanical, picked up a 70% stake in Singleton, Australia-based mining machinery provider TFP Engineering for A$3.2 million (MYR9.5 million).
New Zealand-based dairy firm Fonterra has completed its acquisition of Australia's Tamar Valley Dairy in Tasmania, which is now fully-owned and managed by Fonterra Australia.
New Zealand's dairy manufacturer Fonterra signed a deal to acquire troubled Tasmania-based company Tamar Valley Dairy.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display