Before Jane LeBoeuf started driving for Uber and Lyft, doing her taxes was cheap and easy. LeBoeuf would swing by the local H&R Block office, pay $150 and end up with a refund. But now, that is not the case.
San Francisco, US-based delivery firm Postmates nabbed $16 million in Series B funding to help improve its mobile app and one-hour package delivery service within the area.
San Francisco, US-based big data firm Radius raised $13 million in a funding round led by Formation8 Partners to spot great leads and improve workflows for salespeople.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display