San Francisco's Light-Rail System was hacked Friday afternoon.
The Bangladesh central bank said that it has lost $100 million from its account at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, later discovered to be transferred to the Philippines banking system. The central bank claimed that the Fed’s system was hacked, although the New York Fed denied that there was any hacking attempt made regarding that transaction.
Hyperloop, a high-tech futuristic transportation system initiated by Elon Musk, is now in progress with the help of crowdsourced teams formed after Musk open-sourced its blueprint. The technology will be tested this summer at SpaceX headquarters and is expected to be operating by 2020.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop