Payoneer Inc, a New York-based online payments platform, has secured $25 million for its Series D funding round led by Susquehanna Growth Equity and participated in by existing investors, a statement about the funding said.
Clearleap would use the proceeds from its recent investment round to fund its expansion plans in Europe and Latin American, including the hiring of additional employees.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders