Nintendo's first mobile game Super Mario Run is currently graded with a 2.5-star rating in Apple's app store. The bad reviews for the game caused Nintendo's share price to fall 11%.
The new Super Mario Run is said to be the weirdest game.Super Mario Run has all the trappings of a standard 2D Mario game-coins, goombas, koopa troopas, a jumpy mustachioed guy with a red hat and blue overalls.
Nintendo announced its new game called "Super Mario Run"
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah