Sunnyvale, US-based autonomous robot maker nabbed $2 million in a seed funding round led by Morado Venture Partners to revolutionize the service industry including hospitals, offices, and care centers.
Sunnyvale, California-based Internet giant Yahoo snapped up Portland, Oregon-based automated graphic design startup Vizify for an undisclosed amount as part of its on-going acquisition spree of design-focused startups.
New York, US-based investment advisor Jana Partners took a majority stake in Sunnyvale, California-based networking equipment manufacturer Juniper Networks for an undisclosed amount, according to a regulatory filing.
Internet giant Yahoo acquired Seattle, Washington-based mobile marketing startup Sparq for an undisclosed amount to start monetizing its mobile user base and drive revenue growth.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay