The Parliament passed the new VET Student Loans program with the aim to overhaul the vocational education sector which faced scandals over the past years. The new scheme is a replacement to the troubled VET FEE-HELP scheme.
Apple Music student membership is now available to some additional areas in the world.
Canadian students can now receive more grants as the government’s first budget revealed more financial aids for post-secondary students. In addition, graduates will not be demanded to pay students loan back until they make $25,000 a year.
A startup focusing in the student accommodation markets just received $60 million from high-profile firms and individuals, led by VY Capital. Student.com will use the funds to expand its presence and service in the promising markets of international students accommodation. For now, most of Student.com's bookings came from Asia-based students.
Google asked the help of student filmmakers to explore Google Glass.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Here's Why MyCutTV Is Now The Top App For Nonprofits To Raise Money In 2021
- Alexander Payne Discusses the Actors He Hopes to Direct in Future Films
- How to Start a Delivery Kitchen in 2021
- Using Crypto Trading Bots to Earn Passive Income
- Are There Limitations on What International Freight Forwarders Are Able to Transport?
- Reed Louis Jeune Discusses Becoming a Young Entrepreneur
- Jason Hughes, San Diego-Based CEO on the Secrets To Accomplishing Company Goals
- No One Business Is Absolved From Regulatory Control - But The Climate Continues To Confuse