Sedgwick Claims Management Services, backed by private equity firms Stone Point Capital and Hellman & Friedman, is looking to put up itself for sale in a deal that could value it at more than $2 billion.
Bermuda-based life insurer Wilton Re Holdings is scouting for investment banks to advise it on its possible sale or initial public offering next year. Wilton Re has received a total fund of USD1.5 billion from private equity firms.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM