Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi reveals the details of his much talked-about project, Startup India. Some key highlights are revised IP registration policies, faster exit and entry, income tax exemptions, and benefits for a woman entrepreneur. Modi hopes with this plan in action, India will soon become the hub for global startups.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently revealed his ambitious project, Startup India. The Rs10,000-crore plan is meant to encourage a thriving startup culture by reducing government regulations and hurdles from the way. This government aid should prevent the young entrepreneurs from fleeing to another country with better bureaucratic policies.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display