Cash-strapped electronics retailer RadioShack Corp has reached an agreement with a consortium led by its largest shareholder Standard General LP to refinance about $590 million of loans to re-stock ahead of the holiday season, Bloomberg reported, citing a person familiar with the matter.
RadioShack Corp (RSH.N) is evaluating a $585 million financing package led by UBS AG (UBSN.VX) and hedge fund Standard General LP as the U.S. electronics retailer tries to avert bankruptcy, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop