Sources told the Financial Times that billionaire George Soros has bought a 3.1% stake in Spanish builder FCC. The acquisition happened just three months after Microsoft's Bill Gates also made a bet on the company.
The National Stock Exchange data revealed Heineken International BV today increased its shareholder interest in India's United Breweries for USD45.8 million or INR2.8 billion.
A source told Reuters that hedge fund Hayman Capital has acquired a stake in General Motors and believes that the stock price of the automaker will soar once the US Treasury has exited its remaining stake in the firm.
Sydney-based Westfield Group agreed to acquire the 50% stake held by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in the retail space of the World Trade Center site for USD 800 million.
Private equity firm KKR agreed to buy a 10% stake in Chinese home appliance maker Qingdao Haier.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey