Argentina's stock regulator CNV on Friday rejected Braskem's $1.35 per share bid to buy roughly 30% of the shares of plastics maker Solvay Indupa that are traded on the Buenos Aires bourse. CNV said that the offer was below Solvay Indupa's book value of $2.81 per share as of September.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms