Credit Suisse has received regulatory approval for opening its new branch in Ireland. The Swiss bank is setting up a new branch in Dublin as part of its cost reduction exercise. Credit Suisse is restructuring its securities trading and prime brokerage operations. Credit Suisse is in the process of meeting capital requirements and improving shareholder returns.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies