The Taiwanese company unveiled its new smartphone prior to launching. The smartphone is available in three colors.
Apple is rumored to have selected Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company as its sole manufacturer of the processor chip for iPhone 7. This puts Samsung, its other chip maker, out of the equation. TSMC is now all set to roll production for the superior A10 chips in June.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms