The strengthening of Yen is eroding the value of Japan's exports to the US. Its overall exports volume was flat, while the value declined over four percent owing to rising Yen.
UAE venture capital firm BECO Capital expects that the tech sector will spur amid the slowdown in the economy due to low oil prices. Especially in the region, the firm projects that tech startups will face a significant growth as the government seek to achieve diversification to non-oil sectors.
Global markets have been moving in tandem with state of Chinese economy and US Presidential elections these days. After rebounding in the previous month, the global markets are waiting for next level triggers from US elections and stimulus plans on China's economy.
Euler Hermes reported a projected 3.5% growth in UAE due to infrastructure developments and growth in business.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display