Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL.N) has offered to invest in Japan's bankrupt Skymark Airlines Inc (SKALF.PK) as part of a restructuring plan for the budget carrier, according to a Japanese media report.
Japan's failed budget carrier Skymark Airlines Inc (SKALF.PK) submitted a restructuring plan for court approval on Friday despite opposition from the two main creditors owed about two-thirds of its roughly 300 billion yen ($2.4 billion) debt.
Japan's biggest airline, ANA Holdings Inc (9202.T), will buy a stake of less than 20 percent in Skymark Airlines Inc (SKALF.PK) as part of a rescue plan for the bankrupt domestic budget carrier, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century