The travel industry intelligence platform in a podcast reveal the condition of startup and venture capital funding in travel industry. Two industry experts are present in the podcast.
London, UK-based hotel metasearch Top10.com raised $8 million in a Series B financing round led by Balderton Capital to fuel its expansion into Europe and its plans to beef up its workforce.
Chicago, Illinois-based travel booking site Orbitz Worldwide snapped up Southlake, Texas-based private-label travel solutions firm Travelocity Partner Network, the affiliate network of Travelocity, for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies