Financial technology company SunGard Data Systems Inc is preparing to appoint financial advisers to explore a sale that could value it at as much as $10 billion, including debt, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
GoDaddy Inc's shares rose as much as 34 percent in their debut on Wednesday following a $460 million initial public offering, as investors spotted a bargain in a company making a shift from Internet domains to small-business services.
Web hosting company GoDaddy Inc has priced its initial public offering at $20 per share, above its previously indicated $17 to $19 per share range, valuing it at around $4.5 billion, including debt, according to underwriting sources.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey