Facebook may soon be your go-to app for shopping. The company disclosed Monday that it was testing new features that would enable users to buy products, without having to leave the app.
Canadian e-commerce software maker Shopify Inc (SHOP.N) (SH.TO) said its U.S. initial public offering was priced at $17 per share, valuing the company at about $1.27 billion.
London, UK-based e-commerce analtyics firm Ometria raised $1.5 million in a seed funding round from large group of angel investors to expand its workforce and develop its product.
From a website that sells used snowboards, software startup Shopify has become an IT company that powers 100,000 online stores in more than 122 countries, VentureBeat reported.
Austin-based mobile app maker Apptive announced it has secured $1 million in funding to fuel the expansion of its partnerships with online merchants and e-commerce platforms.
Ottawa, Canada-based e-commerce company Shopify has raised $100 million in a Series C funding round to help it transition to a commerce company that reaches the online and offline market.
Ontario ecommerce company Shopify purchased Toronto's leading design firm Jet Cooper.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sued by Ex-CEO Mike Jeffries, Demanding to Cover Legal Fees Related to Sexual Abuse Lawsuit
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois