San Francisco, US-based online food delivery startup Munchery raised $28 million in a Series B funding round led by Sherpa Ventures to bring its service to Seattle and other places in the US.
US-based shipping startup Shyp came out of private beta mode today to deliver hassle-free posting and packaging service to business offices and individual consumers in San Francisco.
San Francisco, US-based startup studio Expa, which was created by Uber founder Garrett Camp, raised $50 million in funding from big-time investors to provide seed funding for startups.
Munchery, a San Francisco-based startup that provides gourmet meals on demand, is gearing up to raise $20 million in a new financing round, according to sources interviewed by TechCrunch.
BackOps receives investment from Sherpa Ventures.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display