Hong Kong Firms Turn On the Charm Ahead of Shenzhen Investment Link.
HTC had announced a billion investment given to China for Reseach Centers and other investment for improvement.
The authorities expect more easing measures to help reducing home inventory excess. Developers are also encouraged to change marketing rules and reduce home prices as China's property investment growth hit the lowest rate since 2009.
The Chinese stock market is registering a volatile trading pattern as investors became nervous about the future course of the market. The slowdown in the dragon country's economy growth has become a cause of concern for the investors.
European shares rose on Monday, helped by an almost five percent rally in Chinese stock markets and rumours of progress in Greece's debt talks that halted sales of the euro.
When Xi Jinping wanted to deliver a political message to Hong Kong as protesters demanding free elections were threatening to take to the streets, he summoned the tycoons who dominate the city’s economy.
Chinese conglomerate Fosun Group invested CNY210.5 million ($30.7 million) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia-based restaurant chain Secret Recipe, according to a report by Shanghai's China Business News.
San Francisco, California-based online car booking service Uber planned to venture into the Asia Pacific market and start hiring staff members across 14 cities, according to an Uber representative.
Tencent Holdings Ltd, the biggest Internet firm in Asia, invested an unconfirmed amount in China-based cab booking app Didi Taxi to promote its payment service to mobile web users.
China-based construction equipment manufacturer Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co has bought Germany-based dry mortar equipment producer M-Tec, according to a statement on the company's website.
Land auction for the economic zone in Shenzhen failed to draw property developers from Hong Kong.
China Resources Land Ltd bagged the right to buy a commercial site in Shenzhen for USD 1.8 billion.
China-based developer is set to spend CNY 12 billion for a development in Qianhai thus becoming Shenzhen's biggest investor.
Excellence Real Estate Group Ltd acquired two commercial sites in Shenzhen's Qianhai special zone.
Investors are snapping up property near a proposed $45 billion business zone in the Chinese boom town of Shenzhen.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan