Hong Kong Firms Turn On the Charm Ahead of Shenzhen Investment Link.
HTC had announced a billion investment given to China for Reseach Centers and other investment for improvement.
The authorities expect more easing measures to help reducing home inventory excess. Developers are also encouraged to change marketing rules and reduce home prices as China's property investment growth hit the lowest rate since 2009.
The Chinese stock market is registering a volatile trading pattern as investors became nervous about the future course of the market. The slowdown in the dragon country's economy growth has become a cause of concern for the investors.
European shares rose on Monday, helped by an almost five percent rally in Chinese stock markets and rumours of progress in Greece's debt talks that halted sales of the euro.
When Xi Jinping wanted to deliver a political message to Hong Kong as protesters demanding free elections were threatening to take to the streets, he summoned the tycoons who dominate the city’s economy.
Chinese conglomerate Fosun Group invested CNY210.5 million ($30.7 million) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia-based restaurant chain Secret Recipe, according to a report by Shanghai's China Business News.
San Francisco, California-based online car booking service Uber planned to venture into the Asia Pacific market and start hiring staff members across 14 cities, according to an Uber representative.
Tencent Holdings Ltd, the biggest Internet firm in Asia, invested an unconfirmed amount in China-based cab booking app Didi Taxi to promote its payment service to mobile web users.
China-based construction equipment manufacturer Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co has bought Germany-based dry mortar equipment producer M-Tec, according to a statement on the company's website.
Land auction for the economic zone in Shenzhen failed to draw property developers from Hong Kong.
China Resources Land Ltd bagged the right to buy a commercial site in Shenzhen for USD 1.8 billion.
China-based developer is set to spend CNY 12 billion for a development in Qianhai thus becoming Shenzhen's biggest investor.
Excellence Real Estate Group Ltd acquired two commercial sites in Shenzhen's Qianhai special zone.
Investors are snapping up property near a proposed $45 billion business zone in the Chinese boom town of Shenzhen.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay