Shark Mitigation System is going public and will list in the Australian Securities and Exchange with high hopes of becoming a 'global player' in the global shark and marine technologies.
Australian lifeguards will get a help from 'Little Ripper' to detect shark presence along New South Wales' coastlines with its aerial view using infrared cameras. The project costs $200,000 where Westpac sponsors the trial for the search and rescue operations.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century