Victoria’s Secret CEO Sharen Turney announced her resignation on Friday, concerning investors and briefly crash the parent company’s shares after the news. However, the company had assured investors that the company will retain its success with the parent company’s founder and CEO Les Wexner assuming the role and Turney remaining as the lingerie brand’s advisor.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms