Oil and gas producer Seplat, the first publicly listed oil and gas firm in the Nigerian bourse, said that it would end its gas flaring activities in the country by September and expects that the practice would be halted in the country by 2020.
Seplat's public debut has been expected to increase IPOs on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, reported Ventures Africa.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The Hidden Benefits of Gaming for Students
- Sheikh Youssef Al Shelash and Industry Execs on the Future of Saudi’s Hospitality Market
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law