The Financial Times reported two banks divested trade finance assets amounting to $1 billion in a securitization that would get these assets to institutional investors from bank balance sheets.
Bloomberg obtained information from two sources who were aware of the plans by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision to sign drafts regarding capital requirements on banks worldwide who holds securitizations.
As it bought out properties post recession at 35% below market value, Blackstone had accumulated assets for rent to grow into a mature industry.
Premier developer and operator of themed resorts gets US $140 million after a new round of securitization.
P2P investors plan to securitize loans to further growth in originations.
In its filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, BofA disclosed that the state of New York has been investigating how it acquire and underwrites home loans.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups