Scientists are now protecting their research regarding climate change and the surprise winning of Trump had them ignited on climate change.
Hundreds of Scientists and Supporters Gather to Rally Against Attacks on Science.
International scientists and physicians met in Texas for the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, a collaborative effort among cancer experts to present the latest researches on breast cancer.
A team of scientists from the University of Southampton's Optoelectronics Research Center (ORC) developed a technology that could store documents and information of the human history for billion of years. The data could survive extreme conditions and when retrieved the data could show five-dimensional information.
Researchers from the University of Lincoln in the United Kingdom will examine fingerprints and palm prints of people who lived in the 12th to the 14th centuries through a project called Imprint.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen