The Cupertino-based company is sending out invitation to press event in company's headquarted on March 21. Expectation for new iPhone and iPad products are mounting.
Apple and FBI want to resolve their feud over the decryption of the iPhone of the San Bernardino shooter but the giant tech company turned FBI's request. John McAfee, inventor of the McAfee software, offers assistance to solve the case.
Apple CEO Tim Cook made an official statement appealing the court order to provide assistance breaking into an iPhone owned by one of San Bernardino mass shooter. Cook argued that helping law enforcements creating a backdoor to bypass the device’s security is something the company cannot and will not do in order to protect its customers from a greater danger.
The southern California city of San Bernardino has defaulted on nearly $10 million in payments on its privately placed pension bond debt since it declared bankruptcy in 2012, according to documents seen by Reuters.
A major capital markets creditor of bankrupt San Bernardino, California, will oppose any exit plan that is more favorable to Calpers, California's public pension fund, a source familiar with the creditor's strategy said on Thursday.
Desert Hot Springs on Tuesday announced that it would run out of money in March due to higher-than-expected salary and pension costs. It said that it could join other California cities that filed for bankruptcy last year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century