Samsonite saw strong sales in Asia, particularly China, in 2015. The company is not sure about 2016 outlook due to potential challenges, as it moves forward to boost presence in Asian markets.
It was agreed that Samsonite is to acquire luggage-manufacturer rival Tumi for about $1.8 billion. Samsonite has long been interested in Tumi and its acquisition is considered the biggest deal made by Samsonite.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms