Gap Inc reported its sales results for the month of March. The retailer saw a decline in March sales, which pushed the shares down around 10%.
Chipotle is considering to improve certain food safety measures, which the company recently introduced after outbreaks of E.Coli pushed Chipotle's balance sheet into a gloomy condition. Chipotle recently changed its cooking methodology by precooking the beef outside its own restaurants.
Chipotle said that it expects to report a loss of $1 per share in the first quarter. The company expects to incur additional costs with respect to marketing and food safety measures.
Wal-Mart De Mexico SAB posted an 18.4% drop in its fourth-quarter net income. High spending during the fourth quarter affected the retailer's earnings.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms